Get on Board
To REGISTER for an upcoming NCI Trip:
To join us for a No Compromise International Project / Trip, please do the following -
- Click and Download a Registration Form (For each attending Individual) for your desired event. (See Below)
- After completing the Registration Form, mail it in with your non-refundable Deposit.
- Make sure the Form and Deposit are submitted prior to the Deadline for Registration for your event.
- Include a photocopy of the ID page of your current, valid U.S. Passport. NOTE: Passports must be valid for more than 6 months after the date of your scheduled return from the trip of your choosing.
Click HERE for more details on the 2021 return trip to Quito, Ecuador!
Click HERE for a Report on the completed 2019 Quito, Ecuador Project!
Click HERE for a Report on the completed 2019 Nairobi, Kenya Project!
Our first-ever summer of NCI projects was a tremendous success, including the following 2 events:
- Quito, Ecuador - 21 participants (June 15-21, 2019)
- Nairobi, Kenya - 13 participants (July 3-13, 2019)
In the future, once Your Registration is Received:
- You will receive a Confirmation Packet, including specific Instructions on the next steps you must accomplish.
- Included will be specific Information & Requirements, and a Timeline for your Project / Trip of choice.
Ministry Coordinator Maddie Cain with a young Ecuadorian girl! (2019)
Pastor Rob Cain with Kids in an Orphanage near Quito, Ecuador - 2003 (Below)
Pastor Rob with Kids at a Nairobi Orphanage (Below)